Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a little tease

Antoine was certainly spot-on when he said that the only way to make these new attributes was to make a list of the expected actions that I'd like to see PCs making in non-combat situations. It's also true that I'd need to start with the list of combat actions to pair them with.

Well, the combat actions are going to change a bit with RBH3. I don't have time right this minute to detail out exactly what they mean or why I've put them in, but I wanted to give you a little taste of what I've come up with anyway.

PUSH is replaced with ROUTE, where you can dictate the movement of an enemy even if you aren't in the same Arena.

SHOW-OFF becomes STUNT, mostly because I like the visual implications of a stunt more than I like that of showing off.

CHARGE becomes a standard action anyone can take. A CHARGE is like an attack, only you get to move, then attack. Until your next action anyone who attacks you gets +2 to hit.

Gotta fly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...like them - especially Route - nice and tactical.

Unknown said...

Please, stop teasing me like this. Let me work without reloading your blog page every five minutes to see if there are new things.
...
Wait. No. Please do continue !
...
I want to see the whole picture so much.